3 bedroom detached house for saleTinshill Road, Cookridge, Leeds
- A beautiful extended 1930's detached
- Stunning open views with 3 beds
- Attractive breakfast kitchen
- Extended dining room, PVCu d.g
- Superb conservatory, Gas c.h
- Good sized lawned rear garden
- Drive , garage, under house storage
- Walking distance of Station
To appreciate the stunning open views from the spacious conservatory that this extended 1930's three bedroom detached home boasts, viewing is absolutely essential. Ideal for those with a growing family, this beautifully presented property offers gas central heating, a security alarm and PVCu double glazing. Features include a lovely lounge with bay window & 'Living Flame' gas fire, an attractive breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances, rear porch, a spacious extended dining room with open arch to a fantastic conservatory, well proportioned bedrooms and upgraded white bathroom suite. Outside is a well tended rockery garden to the front, a driveway, garage, underhouse storage and a superb rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41758956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR090751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.