2 bedroom flat for saleMarmion Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- Ground floor period conversion flat
- Light and spacious accommodation
- Excellent condition throughout
- Bright open plan living/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Comtemporary bathroom
- South facing private rear garden
- Walking distance to Clapham Common
- Short walk to Clapham Junction mainline station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton has the pleasure in introducing to the market this spacious ground floor conversion flat set within an impressive Victorian property within walking distance of Clapham Common.
The accommodation offers two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom and fitted kitchen. There is a bright and spacious reception room with space for a dining table. Doors from the lounge lead out to a private rear garden with a gate that gives you access to the short walk to Clapham Common.
The shops, bars and restaurants of Lavender Hill and Northcote Road are within easy reach as is Clapham Junction mainline station and Clapham Common underground station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41761593.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA160103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.