3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueen Elizabeth Drive, Normanton
Sold STC £100,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Lounge And Kitchen Diner
- Internal Inspection is recommended
- Conservatory Off The Kitchen
Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000. A well presented three bedroom semi detached family home boasts spacious living accommodation and is situated a short distance away from Normanton.
A well presented three bedroom semi detached family home boasts spacious living accommodation and is situated a short distance away from Normanton. The property briefly comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, three bedrooms and a loft room.
The property is set being a fenced boundary with a lawned area and a path leading to the entrance hallway.
With a double glazed door and window to front elevation, a built in storage cupboards and double doors leading into the lounge.
Lounge 18' 10" max x 12' 4" ( 5.74m max x 3.76m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, built in storage, ceiling light point, two gas central heating radiators, door to kitchen and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Kitchen/diner 10' 3" x 19' 5" ( 3.12m x 5.92m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, integral electric hob and oven. Space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer, two ceiling light points, gas central heating radiator, storage cupboard double glazed window to rear elevation and doors leading to side elevation and double door into the conservatory.
With double glazed windows to rear and side elevations and double glazed door leading into the rear garden.
With stairs rising from the ground floor accommodation, double glazed window to side elevation and all doors off.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 12' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.71m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, gas central heating radiator, ceiling light point and built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 9' x 12' 4" ( 2.74m x 3.76m )
With a double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, gas central heating radiator and built in storage.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" max x 7' 10" ( 2.59m max x 2.39m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, fitted storage space, ceiling light point and stairs leading to loft room.
With velux windows, spotlights and built in storage.
With an obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, a three piece suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin and tiling to splash zone areas.
With a paved patio area with fenced boundaries, storage area and gated access.
From the Castleford office head to the bottom of Bank Street and turn left on to Savile Road. At the roundabout take the first exit on to Church Street. At the next roundabout take the second exit. turn left on to B6421/Aketon Road. At the roundabout take the first exit. At the next roundabout take the second exit on to A6539/Cutsyke Road. Pass through two roundabouts remaining on A6539. At the next roundabout take the second exit on to A655. At the next roundabout take the third exit on to B6133/Church Lane. Bear left on to Whin Mount. Keep straight on to Cypress Road. Turn left on to Queen Elizabeth Drive. The property will be identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41762856.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.