2 bedroom terraced house for saleGarswood Road, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Wigan, WN4 0TU
Offers in Excess of
- Brand new modern bathroom
- Modern fitted kitchen/dining room.
- Full Gas Central Heating.
- Full Double Glazing.
- Fitted carpets throughout living room, stairs, and bedroom.
- Nearby local amenities and excellent transport links.
- Fully enclosed front and rear gardens.
- Large bright and airy front double bedroom with 2 windows.
- Close to open fields and public footpaths.
Situated in a semi-rural position in the picturesque village of Garswood, this charming mid terraced property is ideally suited to a wide range of clients. In an idyllic location close to all locall ameneties, Garswood maintains excellent transport links having its own local railway station on the Liverpool to Wigan line, and is within a couple of miles of the M6 motorway and East Lancashire road.
The accommodation which benefits from full gas central heating and double glazing comprises entrance vestibule, lounge with fitted carpet and new feature fire surround, fully fitted dining/kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor there are two double bedrooms (one with fitted carpet) and a new modern bathroom/WC with white suite, and shower. Externally there is a small low maintenance garden area to the front and an enclosed rear garden with shed and parking space outside the gate. EPC grade D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.