2 bedroom terraced house for salePembroke Street, Kimberworth, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £75,000-£80,000
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace property
- Attractively presented accommodation
- Great purchase for FTB/Investor
- Gardens to front and rear
- NO CHAIN
WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE IN KIMBERWORTH - IDEAL FOR FTB/INVESTOR. Offering attractive accommodation which briefly comprises:- Lounge, Inner Lobby, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens front & rear. Well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall. NO CHAIN.
WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY IN KIMBERWORTH - IDEAL FOR FTB/INVESTOR. Offering attractive accommodation which briefly comprises:- Lounge, Inner Lobby, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens front & rear. Well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall.
Lounge 12' 6" into alcove x 11' 10" ( 3.81m into alcove x 3.61m )
To the front of the property a double glazed door opens into the attractively presented lounge with double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose.
With stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Dining Room 11' 2" extending to 12' 9" max x 12' 9" ( 3.40m extending to 3.89m max x 3.89m )
The dining room has a double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard, archway through to the kitchen and a door leading to the Cellar.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.08m x 2.69m )
The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, an inset sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, space for a washing machine, tiled splashbacks and a double glazed window. A door gives access to the outside.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' 8" into alcove ( 3.63m x 3.86m into alcove )
This room has a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a walk-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 6' 4" plus doorway x 12' 9" ( 1.93m plus doorway x 3.89m )
With double glazed window to the rear, laminate floor and central heating radiator.
The bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite to comprise of a bath, low flush w.c., wash basin, two storage cupboards, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area with pathway leading to the front door.
At the rear of the property is a patio area with steps leading up to a generous size lawned garden area. Water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41767224.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.