3 bedroom lodge for saleTuscany Lodge, Devon Cliffs, Sandy Bay, Exmouth
Withdrawn from Market £195,000
- Stunning development of 9 luxury lodges
- 40' x 20' (12.18m x 6.09m)
- 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe area and en-suite
- Living room with high quality furniture
- Roman blinds, lined curtains, electric wood burning stove
- TV and DVD
- Kitchen with state of the art appliances
TOP OF THE RANGE LUXURY HOLIDAY LODGES on 5* Award Winning Resort.
Ocean Heights an exclusive Holiday Lodge Development set on Devon Cliffs Sandy Bay Holiday Park with picturesque sea views from an idyllic clifftop spot on the Devon Coast. Ocean Heights is a stunning development of just nine luxury lodges all including outdoor decking, sea views and access to a private sandy Blue Flag beach.
Fully Inclusive Packages With Site Fees Up Until 2017.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6754312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Force and Sons, Dawlish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.