3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePICKSLEY CRESCENT, HOLTON LE CLAY
- Three bedroom family home.
- In the ever popular village of Holton Le Clay with excellent school catchment both for primary and secondary schools
- Two reception rooms and kitchen
- Gas central heating, uPVC windows and doors
- Off road parking and integral garage
- Large fairly private rear garden
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Energy Performance Certificate Rating D Council Tax Band B
- ** REDUCED PRICE!!! **
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to market this semi-detached family home. This well presented property is located in the popular village of Holton Le Clay. With many local amenities on offer in the village just a short walk away you will never have to venture far for your day to day necessities. This property offers the rural feel given the setting with tree lined roads and surrounding fields, but is only a few minute’s drive to Grimsby and has good transport links by both bus and car. The property is also found on a no through road so again offers peace and quiet and the knowledge your children can play outside safe from the busy main roads. Talking of children the village has a good primary school and is also in the catchment for Toll Bar, but is just down the road from Louth and their sought after schools. ***NO FORWARD CHAIN***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6712530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.