1 bedroom retirement property for saleHedda Drive, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
- Over 60's Development
- Double Bedroom Apartment
- Fitted Kitchen
- Warden Controlled
- Communal Area / Guest Suite available
Close to Serpentine Shopping Centre and local amenities, this over 60's retirement apartment has good links to the City Centre.
BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN and enjoying a convenient location, this first floor over 60's apartment has electric heating and uPVC double glazing. The accommodation comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, FITTED KITCHEN, DOUBLE BEDROOM and BATHROOM. The development is close to Serpentine Green Shopping Centre along with public transport links, There is a communal lounge and laundry along with a rentable guest suite for visitors.
Telephone point, airing cupboard, emergency alarm pull.
Lounge 19' Max x 10' 6" Max ( 5.79m Max x 3.20m Max )
uPVC double glazed window. Electric fire in an attractive surround, electric storage heater, TV point, telephone point, emergency alarm pull.
uPVC double glazed window. Single drawer sink unit, fitted with a range of base and eye level units with ceramic tiled splashbacks and work surfaces over, fitted electric oven, electric hob, integrated fridge, vinyl flooring, wall mounted electric fan heater, emergency alarm pull.
Bedroom 13' 6" x 9' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window. Electric storage heater, TV point, built in wardrobe with mirror fronted door, emergency alarm pull.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, electric fan heater, emergency alarm pull, vinyl flooring.
There are communal gardens. Parking spaces for residents and visitors.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41777418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.