3 bedroom terraced house for saleRamsey Gardens, Plymouth
Sold STC £200,000
- Modern family home
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom & master en-suite
- Lounge with doors to the garden
- Large kitchen with defined dining area
- GCH & upvc D/G & no chain
- Single garage & off road parking
- Enclosed, lawned gardens
This modern terraced family home is an excellent size and well presented. Featuring gardens, parking, a garage & no chain!
In a popular residential location, this modern mid terraced family home is very well presented with attractive décor and benefits from gas central heating and upvc double glazing. The accommodation is surprisingly large and comprises an entrance hallway, downstairs wc, living room with doors opening out to the rear lawned garden, a large kitchen with a defined dining area, family bathroom and three bedrooms with a master en-suite shower room. The property features an enclosed rear garden with a good sized level lawn that slopes to one corner and enjoys a southerly aspect with good deal of sun. The house is terraced with a neighbouring property to one side and to the other are garages situated beneath a coach house. One of the garages belongs to this property and there is off road parking in the garage plus one space in front of the garage, in addition there is some parking on the street to the front of the house. Viewings are recommended to any buyer looking for a delightful family home in a wonderful, sought after location.
The property is approached from the cul de sac where the pavement leads to the front entrance door. To the front of the property is the gas and electric meter and there is an outside light. The property is a terraced house with a neighbouring house to one side and a coach house with garages beneath to the other side. One of the garages belongs to this property and provides off road parking, has an up and over door and there is also parking for one car in front of the garage. In addition there is parking on the street parking to the front of the house. The front entrance door opens to the hallway.
The hallway is well presented, light and airy and has a radiator, raised power points, telephone point and a staircase leads to the first floor with a useful storage cupboard beneath. Doors open off to:
The wc has an extractor fan, radiator, wash hand basin and a low level wc
Living Room 22' 4" x 10' +recess ( 6.81m x 3.05m +recess )
The living room is light and airy and presented with neutral decor. There is a rear facing upvc double glazed window, two radiators, raised power points, TV and telephone point. Sliding patio doors open out to the rear garden.
Kitchen/Diner 15' 6" max x 17' 3" max ( 4.72m max x 5.26m max )
The kitchen/Diner is spacious and well presented with two defined areas. The kitchen has a rear facing upvc double glazed window, a range of fitted wall and base units with square edge work surface, tiled splash backs, one and a half bowl drainer sink, inset gas hob with oven below, hood above, space and plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher and space for a large fridge/freezer. The boiler is located in the kitchen. The dining area is defined and has space for a large table and chairs. There are two radiators and a front facing upvc double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a front facing upvc double glazed window, coving, loft access, an airing cupboard housing the hot water tank. Doors open off to:
Bathroom 6' 6" x 8' 3" ( 1.98m x 2.51m )
A good size, well presented bathroom with a front facing obscure glazed window, wall light with extractor fan and a radiator. There is a white suite to include bath with shower attachment, wc and wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 10' 4" +recess x 16' 7" +recess + ensuite ( 3.15m +recess x 5.05m +recess + ensuite )
A good size master bedroom with a rear facing upvc double glazed window with views on the horizon, radiator, raised power points, telephone point and a TV point. A door open through to the en-suite.
Having a rear facing obscure glazed window, wall light, extractor fan, shaver point, wash hand basin, wc, tiled shower cubicle with mains shower and radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" max x 9' 7" max ( 4.78m max x 2.92m max )
A second double bedroom with a rear facing upvc double glazed window enjoying far reaching views, good space for furniture, raised power points and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" max x 10' 6" into recess ( 2.36m max x 3.20m into recess )
A good size single bedroom which is slightly irregular shape and has a front facing upvc double glazed window, radiator and TV point.
The rear garden is accessed from the living room by sliding patio doors to a paved patio area. The garden is enclosed and bordered by a mixture of walls and fencing. Mostly laid to lawn and a very good size, the garden has a slope which leads down to one corner. The garden is also child and pet friendly and has a southerly aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41777652.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.