1 bedroom flat for saleDrake House, 76 Marsham Street, Westminster, SW1P
- 581sq.ft (54sq.m)
- 1st Floor (With Lift)
- Double Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Integrated Kitchen with Miele Appliances & Breakfast Bar
- Juliette Style Balcony
- Utility Cupboard with Siemens Washer/Dryer
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Close To Local Shops & Restaurants
- Walking Distance to the Transport Links of St James's Park, Westminster & Victoria
A beautifully presented apartment for sale of approx. 581sq.ft (54sq.m) on the 1st floor (with lift) of this new luxury development in Westminster close to the River Thames, Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace. The apartment has high ceilings throughout, an open plan reception room with a Juliette style balcony and a smart kitchen with a breakfast bar and integrated Miele appliances, there are sliding doors from the reception area to a double bedroom with two sets of built in wardrobes, there is a luxury bathroom suite, utility cupboard housing a Siemens washer dryer and parquet wood flooring. Residents of Drake House benefit from a grand entrance lobby with a 24 hour concierge and are very well located to the transport links of St James's Park, Westminster, Victoria and Pimlico which are all within walking distance. The surrounding area also offers a variety of retail stores, including the flagship House of Fraser Department store, the Cardinal Place Shopping Centre as well as an abundance of amenities including a Tesco Local, a Little Waitrose, a Curzon Cinema and many new restaurants, namely, Jamie Oliver’s Italian, Iberica, Browns, La Tasca, Zizzi and Wagamama to name but a few. Shepherds, The Quilon and Cinnamon Club compliment the extensive range of existing restaurants.
Lease: 999 Years
Service Charge: Approx £4500pa
Ground Rent: £750pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26233166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.