2 bedroom character property for saleHigh Street, Glinton, Peterborough
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Detached Period Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- No Upward Chain
- Sought After Village Location
- Large Garden
- Off-Road Parking
- Viewing Essential
**** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE **** Situated in the SOUGHT AFTER village of Glinton this LISTED COTTAGE offers the benefit of being marketed with NO CHAIN. Viewing is essential as the property offers VERSATILE accommodation with an ADDITIONAL ground floor room that could be a THIRD BEDROOM.
Entrance door to:
3.07m x 3.94m (10'1" x 12'11" Maximum ). Secondary double glazed window to front, fireplace, two built-in storage cupboards, built-in understairs storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs.
3.10m x 3.25m (10'2" x 10'8"). Secondary double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, door to:
3.07m x 2.29m (10'1" x 7'6"). Secondary double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, glazed door to garden.
2.13m x 4.88m (7' x 16'). Re-Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and stainless steel mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric fan assisted oven, built-in four ring halogen hob with extractor hood over, glazed window to rear, glazed window to side, laminate flooring, door to garden, archway to:
Plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, door to:
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, wall mounted vanity wash hand basin, close coupled WC and heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, laminate flooring.
3.12m x 3.35m (10'3" x 11'). Secondary double glazed window to front, radiator, vaulted ceiling with feature beams, access to loft space, door to:
Recently refitted with three piece suite comprising deep bath with hand shower attachment over and folding glass screen pedestal wash hand basin close coupled WC heated towel rail, extractor fan, vaulted ceiling with feature beams.
3.12m x 3.96m (10'3" x 13' into fitted wardrobes). Secondary double glazed window to front, two fitted double wardrobes with hanging rails, shelving and overhead storage, radiator, vaulted ceiling with feature beams.
Large lawned garden to the front that is enclosed by mature hedging, lawned garden to rear with paved patio area, gravelled driveway to the side providing off road parking for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41779779.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.