2 bedroom terraced house for saleWigan Road, Leigh
Offers in Region of
- Deceptively spacious two bedroomed mid terrace
- In need of some upgrading and redecoration
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazed
- Recently re-roofed( incl replacement timbers)
- Fitted wardrobes along one wall in bedroom two
- Access to rear with enclosed private off road parking
- No upward vendor Chain
- Ideal property for both the investor and first time buyers
- Convenient residential location
- Priced to attract a quick sale
This deceptively spacious two bedroom mid pavement terraced house occupies a convenient position within access of local shops, schools and public transport services and would prove an ideal purchase for both the first time buyers or investor looking to expand their portfolio.
The property is warmed by a gas central heating system and also benefits from uPVC double glazed replacement windows We also understand that the roof has recently been stripped and re slated. Internally bedroom two has fitted wardrobes along one wall. Outside there is a good size rear yard which has large double wooden gates that allow access from the rear and offer enclosed parking facilities on a flagged hard standing. We feel it only fare to point out that the property is in need of some modernisation and redecoration which we feel has been more than reflected in this realistic asking price.
In order to appreciate the full potential an immediate personal internal inspection is strongly advised and recommended
Lounge: 5.07m x 4.79m
Served by a solid composit front door. Free standing log effect range fire. Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Enclosed staircase to the first floor.
Dining Kitchen: 3.34m x 4.79m
Fitted with a range of wall and base units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit set in ample round edge work surfaces. Gas cooker point. Plumbed for a washing machine. Under stairs storage area. Upvc leaded double glazed door to the rear. Two uPVC leaded double glazed windows to the rear. Radiator
Served by an enclosed staircase and with an open balustrade banister.
Bedroom One: 5.07m x 4.79m
UpvC leaded double glazed window to the front. Radiator
Bedroom Two: 4.44m x 2.42m
Fitted wardrobes along one wall. uPVC leaded double glazed window to the rear. Radiator
Bathroom: 2.54m x 2.54m
Fitted with a three piece coloured suite comprising of a close coupled w.c, pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled bath complete with over head electric shower. Airing/ linen cupboard. uPVC leaded double glazed window to the rear. Radiator
There is a large flagged enclosed yard with access from the rear through large double wooden gates allowing off road parking
EPC Rating - D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.