3 bedroom house for saleSandwich, Kent
- 3 BED WELL PRESENTED HOME
- TUCKED AWAY IN PRIVATE DEVELOPEMENT
- KITCHEN - LIVING ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM& EN-SUITE
- ENCLOSED COURTYARD GARDEN
- GARAGE NEARBY
- COUNCIL TAX BAND: D
This beautifully presented three bedroom home is tucked away in a private development of similar properties. Just yards from the centre of town the property also boasts a garage in a nearby block.
The property benefits from high specification fitted kitchen, living room with door to an enclosed courtyard garden, there are two bedrooms to the first floor bedrooms and a bathroom, and then a further bedroom/study with an ensuite shower room to the second floor.
The Medieval town of Sandwich offers a variety of facilities, including well regarded schools and specialist shops. The coast is close by, as are a selection of golf courses. Westwood Cross provides additional shopping and leisure facilities and a full range of amenities can be found in Canterbury. There are excellent transport links. The local station has connections to London, and the A256 joins the A2/M2 and M20/A20 at Dover. The area has good access to the Continent.
found in Canterbury. There are excellent transport links. The local station has connections to London, and the A256 joins the A2/M2 and M20/A20 at Dover. The area has good access to the Continent.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN160106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Sandwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.