1 bedroom terraced house for saleMoorside Road, Drighlington, Bradford
- Ideal First Time Buyer Property
- Well Presented Mid Terrace
- One Double Bedroom
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Separate Lounge & Kitchen
- Available With Vacant Possession
- EPC Rating = E
A well presented one bedroom mid terrace property with PVCu double glazing, gas central heating and available with vacant possession. This ideal First Time Buyer property has a separate lounge & kitchen, one double bedroom and an impressive bathroom fitted with freestanding roll top bath and separate shower cubicle. Externally the property has a paved patio area to both sides of the porch, and an area to the front, which is used as an off road parking space for the property. An internal inspection is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41789817.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.