3 bedroom terraced house for saleMarion Street, Splott, Cardiff
Sold STC £185,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Mid Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Gardens
- No Chain!
- Viewing Recommended!
**Extended Mid Terrace Property** This home is offered to the market with no chain offered and has spacious accommodation comprising lounge through to dining room, breakfast room, large kitchen/diner, shower room, three bedrooms and bathroom.
**Extended Mid Terrace Property** This very well presented home offers generous accommodation briefly comprising lounge through to dining room, further reception room, large kitchen/breakfast area and shower room. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed gardens. This home is within walking distance of local amenities and offers easy access to Cardiff City Centre. The A48/M4 access corridor is just a short drive away. An ideal family home with internal viewing recommended!
Via a UPVC front door with decorative glass into:
Further door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, coved/textured ceiling, powerpoints, radiator and two understairs storage cupboards.
Lounge 12' 4" Max x 10' 10" ( 3.76m Max x 3.30m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints, telephone point, coved/textured ceiling, ceiling rose and archway to:
Dining Room 12' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to sun lounge, feature fireplace, original display cabinets into recess with storage, radiator and textured ceiling.
Reception Room Three 16' 6" x 8' 10" Max ( 5.03m x 2.69m Max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 8' 10" ( 4.70m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated has hob and electric oven with extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, tiled walls, textured ceiling, breakfast bar and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, low level WC, radiator, tiled splashbacks and double glazed obscure window to side aspect.
Loft access and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, fitted wardrobes built along one wall, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 4" Max ( 3.81m x 3.15m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" Max x 6' 9" ( 2.72m Max x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator and powerpoints.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, ceramic tiled flooring and double glazed obscure window to rear aspect.
Enclosed forecourt area with path leading to front door.
Enclosed by brick bound wall, laid to lawn with mature shrubs and larger than average shed, which has power and lighting.
With power and heating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41794296.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.