3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSharpitor Gardens, Plymouth
Sold STC £175,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED
- TWO SINGLE GARAGES
- REAR GARDEN
- MASTER ENSUITE
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £185,000 Fox & Sons are delighted to present this three bedroom semi-detached family home. Fitted with a modern kitchen, modern bathroom, lounge, dining room, two single garages and a rear garden this property is a must view. OPEN HOUSE 21st May at 12pm - 1pm
GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £185,000 Located in a popular residential area this three bedroom semi-detached property is a must view. The property comprises an entrance hall with downstairs w/c, lounge with patio doors leading to the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen/ diner with patio doors leading to the rear garden. The first floor comprises a family bathroom with heated handrail, master bedroom with ensuite, second bedroom with front facing window and a good sized third bedroom. The property benefits from a rear garden and two single garages, close to many local amenities such as shops schools and local bus routes. Contact us today to arrange a viewing 01752 367232
Front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, carpeted flooring. Large downstairs wc.
Lounge 18' 5" max x 10' 2" max ( 5.61m max x 3.10m max )
Front facing double glazed window and double glazed patio doors. Wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points.
Kitchen/diner 16' 2" max x 13' 9" max ( 4.93m max x 4.19m max )
Front facing double glazed window. fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. Stainless steel sink, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. combination boiler, wall mounted radiator, large storage cupboard.
Stairs leading from ground floor with rear double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" plus ensuite space x 12' 4" max ( 4.01m plus ensuite space x 3.76m max )
Front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points.
Front facing double glazed window, shower, low level wc and wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
Front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' ( 2.57m x 2.13m )
Rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator.
Rear facing double glazed window, bath, vanity sink and low level wc.
Full enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and patio area and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41795148.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX102978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.