5 bedroom detached house for saleAbbey Rise, Barrow Upon Humber, DN19
Sold by Us
- Executive family home with 5 bedrooms
- Large dining kitchen with integrated appliances and separate utility room
- Individually styled property with south facing aspect
- Located in desirable and friendly cul-de-sac at the edge of the village
- Mature, private and secure garden
- Detached double garage with additional loft space
- Large driveway with space for 5-6 cars
- Very well presented and maintained property
- Large loft - fully boarded and ideal for future loft conversion
- No chain
We are delighted to offer for sale this 5 bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
The desirable village of Barrow-Upon-Humber offers the following local amenities:
Primary school (Good OFSTED), pre-school, convenience store, newsagents, post office, pharmacy, hairdressers, butchers, takeaways, public houses, garage, playing fields, playground, fitness club
Barrow-Upon Humber is in easy reach of the motorway network, the Humber Bridge and Humberside International Airport.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41796126.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bxj-dnzo. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.