1 bedroom flat for saleBetts Avenue, Hucknall, NOTTINGHAM
Sold STC £85,000
- First Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- No Upward Chain
- Popular Location
Are you a first time buyer or investor looking for a modern apartment located in a popular location? Look no further than this one bedroom, first floor apartment. Built in 2009, Betts Avenue has become a popular place for people to reside. Located at the bottom of Farleys Lane and ideally located fo
Are you a first time buyer or investor looking for a modern apartment located in a popular location? Look no further than this one bedroom, first floor apartment. Built in 2009, Betts Avenue has become a popular place for people to reside. Located at the bottom of Farleys Lane and ideally located for local walk, this property really needs to be viewed to be appreciated. There is one double bedroom and a spacious Lounge/Kitchen. There is allocated parking included with the property and also offers no upward chain. To arrange a viewing on the property, or to request further details, please feel free to contact our Hucknall office today on 0115 9680528.
Having radiator, loft access and storage cupboard.
Lounge/kitchen 14' 8" x 16' 7" max ( 4.47m x 5.05m max )
Having mathcing wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, four ring gas hob, integrated electric oven, integrated washing machine and integrated dishwasher, overhead extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, stainless steel sink and drainer, part tiled walls and double glazed window to the front.
Having double glazed window to the front, radiator and TV point and telephone point.
Bedroom 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Having double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Having double glazed window to the rear, panelled bath, low level WC, part tiled walls, tiled flooring and pedestal wash hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK100399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.