4 bedroom detached house for saleField Avenue, Thorpe Willoughby, Selby
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs WC
- Garage & Driveway
- Popular Village Location
- Must Be Viewed
Providing READY TO MOVE INTO accommodation and benefiting from; four bedrooms, downstairs W.C, two reception rooms, driveway & GARAGE. To avoid disappointment early viewing is highly recommended, call to book your viewing now!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this well presented detached family home in the popular village of Thorpe Willoughby. Well regarded for it's excellent commuter routes for York and Leeds and it's village amenities such as public house, newsagents, doctor's surgery and post office. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, dining room, four bedrooms and house bathroom. The exterior has front and side gardens, driveway and a garage. To avoid disappointment early viewing is highly recommended.
Entering the property via a double glazed door to the front aspect and benefiting from; double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a telephone point.
A great addition to any family home, comprising of: wash hand basin with vanity unit, w.c, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 11' 10" x 19' 5" ( 3.61m x 5.92m )
Double glazed bay window to the side elevation, laminate flooring, television point and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen Area 7' x 12' 9" ( 2.13m x 3.89m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of; roll top work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with four ring hob and cooker hood over. Also benefiting from a central heating radiator, double glazed window to the side elevation and double glazed door to the side aspect.
Dining Area 7' 5" x 12' 9" ( 2.26m x 3.89m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, television point and under stairs storage space.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front elevation, hatch providing access to the loft, airing cupboard, central heating radiator and leading to;
Bedroom One 9' x 14' 11" ( 2.74m x 4.55m )
The master bedroom benefits from a double glazed window to the side elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 11' 7" ( 2.72m x 3.53m )
A double bedroom comprising of; double glazed window to the side elevation, television point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 8" x 11' 8" ( 1.73m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.24m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Part tiling with three piece suite comprising of: bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, w.c, central heating radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The front of the property is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders, paved pathway leading to the entrance and a paved driveway providing off-street parking for two cars.
The side of the property has a laid to lawn garden with a paved pathway and timber fence surround.
Benefiting from an up and over door, power, light and access door to the side aspect.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41797656.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.