5 bedroom detached house for saleFETCHAM
Under Offer £995,000
- DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE - OVER 2500 SQ.FT
- ENTRANCE HALL AND CLOAKROOM
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- 24' LONG KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM/CONSERVATORY
- UTILITY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- GUEST BEDROOM/BEDROOM 2 WITH ENSUITE
- THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE
A spacious (over 2500 sq.ft.) 2002 built Charles Church house, set in a sought after private cul-de-sac, presented in good order and offered with no chain. Accommodation includes 5 bedrooms (2 en-suites), 3 reception rooms and a 24' in length conservatory/kitchen/breakfast room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41799645.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6335691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Leatherhead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.