3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBirdwood Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £585,000
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- TWO BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- OUTSTANDING REAR GARDEN
- LARGE CARPORT & WORKSHOP
- NO CHAIN
In the popular Highway area on Maidenhead's western outskirts, a spacious detached bungalow standing on a large plot and is a superb opportunity for extension and alteration. The property is located in a quiet established road and stands in delightful gardens. Rarely Available. No Chain.
In the popular Highway area on Maidenhead's western outskirts, a spacious detached bungalow standing on a large plot and is a superb opportunity for extension and alteration. Close to local schools and shops in Farm Road and Highway Avenue, the property is located in a quiet established road and stands in delightful south westerly gardens. Rarely Available. No Chain.
replacement front door to
radiator, airing cupboard, access to loft.
Dining/family Room 14' 10" x 12' 3" ( 4.52m x 3.73m )
window with side aspect, radiator, access to
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' 4" ( 4.42m x 4.06m )
a delightful room overlooking the rear garden with patio doors and windows to side.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.12m )
rear aspect, oak style wall and base level units, stainless steel sink unit, cupboards and drawers, broom cupboard, recess for fridge, Europa cooker and hob, extractor, Potterton gas fired boiler, downlighters, tiled floor, door to outside.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.20m )
small double glazed bay window, radiator, coving.
low level w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 13' 10" x 10' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.18m )
bay window, radiator, built-in wardrobe unit with bedside tables, telephone point.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.02m x 3.18m )
double glazed window, radiator, wardrobe unit.
window, enclosed bath, low level w.c, pedestal hand basin.
attractive front garden with two areas of lawn, brick wall to front, hedges to the side, block paved driveway.
Outstanding Rear Garden
extending to in excess of 80ft with space for further extension subject to planning, South West facing aspect given over mainly to lawn with flower borders and greenhouse. Ideal for the keen gardener.
Carport 30' x 7' 3" ( 9.14m x 2.21m )
up and over door.
Garage/workshop 17' x 8' ( 5.18m x 2.44m )
Timber Garden Store
The property has great potential for extension subject to planning.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road West towards Reading, proceed for about 2 miles and turn right into Highway Avenue. Turn right into Napier Road and then left into Birdwood Road where the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41800215.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.