3 bedroom terraced house for sale10 The Meadows, Cockshutt, Ellesmere
- Well presented 3 bedroomed mid terrace property
- Situated in popular Village location
- Good size garden to the rear
- LPG central heating & uPVC double glazing throughout
- Off road parking
- EPC Rating D. No Upward Chain
Bowen Son & Watson are delighted with instructions to offer a well presented three bedroom mid terrace property set on the fringes of the popular North Shropshire Village of Cockshutt. The accommodation briefly comprises the following: Entrance hall, Cloakroom, Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Master Bedroom with En-suite, further two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is allocated off road parking for 2 cars and well maintained gardens to the rear. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and a liquid petroleum gas (LPG) fired central heating system. No Upward Chain
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6716161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Ellesmere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.