2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrookside Cottage, Copley, DL13
Offers in Excess of £199,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Off street parking
- A delightful stone built semi detached cottage in need of some renovation, located near the hamlet of Copley, 6 miles from Barnard Castle.
- It stands on the banks of a stream, surrounded by gardens, mainly laid to lawn, with outbuildings and barn. Outside the gardens there is parking space for several vehicles.
- There is enormous potential for extension of house and development of the barn.
- The property sits in a unique and charming location, with easy access to walks and wildlife.
- The house has a stone staircase with cool pantry underneath.
- Ground floor: Partially glazed front door to small entrance & staircase, opening to sitting room with open fire & 2 radiators. To the right is a fitted kitchen with 1 radiator, a door then leads to rear lobby with pantry & back door, also a utility room housing oil fired central heating boiler and garden door.
- First floor: Landing with cupboard, bedroom 1 with wash hand basin & 2 radiators. Bedroom 2 has 2 cupboards & 1 radiator. The bathroom is fitted with the usual equipment.
- Council tax band C
- Septic tank sewage.
- Price Offers over £199000
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41801901.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.