3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYork Avenue, Fartown, HUDDERSFIELD
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000**
- Close To Huddersfield Town Centre
- Ideal For First Time Buyers & Property Investors
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- No Chain!
**GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£120,000 ** Well presented three bedroom semi-detached accommodation situated in the ever popular residential location of Fartown close to Huddersfield town centre and local amenities. Ideal for first time buyers and investors alike.
**GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000 ** Well presented three bedroom semi-detached accommodation situated in the ever popular residential location of Fartown, close to Huddersfield town centre and local amenities. Ideal for first time buyers and investors alike. The property in brief comprises of lounge, kitchen, diner, three bedrooms and house bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what the property has to offer.
Enter from the front elevation via a glazed door into the entrance hall which gives access to the first floor landing via a stair case. It has a telephone point, alarm panel, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 11' 3" plus bay x 11' 1" ( 3.43m plus bay x 3.38m )
A spacious living area which has a feature pine fireplace, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. There is also a double glazed bay window.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.38m )
This is a spacious dining room leading into the kitchen via an open arch way. It has a central heating radiator and gives access to the garden via sliding patio doors.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 5' 9" ( 2.46m x 1.75m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of white wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back. It has a stainless steel sink and drainer, oven with a gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood above and provides plumbing for a washing machine. There are also double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation and it houses the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall up to the first floor landing which gives access to all first floor rooms and has an alarm panel.
Bedroom One 11' 3" plus bay x 11' 2" ( 3.43m plus bay x 3.40m )
This is a spacious double bedroom which has a central heating radiator and a double glazed bay window.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.38m )
Another spacious double bedroom which has a TV point, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' x 5' 9" ( 2.44m x 1.75m )
This is a single bedroom which has a telephone point, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a lowflush WC, wash hand basin and a bath with shower above. There is also a central heating radiator and a double glazed frosted window.
To the front of the property there is a drive way providing off street parking and a laid to lawn garden with mature hedges. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed graveled garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41803431.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF106434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.