3 bedroom character property for saleLowick Road, Islip, Kettering
Sold STC £265,000
- Three bedroom detached character home
- Sought after village of Islip
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Off road Parking & Private garden
- Kitchen with built in appliances
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Applies
£1000 Buyers Incentive *Former Village Post Office*Sought after village location*Victorian style open fire place*Refitted & well-appointed kitchen *Pleasant village walks*Viewing Advised
Sharman Quinney are pleased to offer this former village Post Office which has been converted into a well presented three bedroom cottage, the property is situated within the heart of this popular and sought after village of Islip. Accommodation is spread over the two floors with the ground floor comprising an entrance hall, guest cloaks WC, lounge with an open fireplace, kitchen/diner with built in appliances to include fridge/freezer, range and dishwasher. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom suite. Outside there is off road parking for a vehicle, the garden is of a low maintenance design which is laid to flagstone slabs and gravelled borders. Attributes to include double glazing and a central heating system. Viewing strongly recommended.
Entered via wooden panelled door, opaque double glazed window to front, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, pine door to guest cloaks w/c and opening to Hallway.
Guest Cloaks WC
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising a pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC and ceramic tiled flooring. Wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Stripped wooden flooring, understairs storage cupboard, stairs leading to first floor landing and doors to:
5.18m x 4.93m (17' x 16'2"). Double glazed window to front aspect, the focal point to the room is the open fireplace with a moulded wooden surround with tiled inserts and cast iron back. Wooden flooring, wall lights, double glazed french doors providing access to side garden.
5.18m x 3.28m (17' x 10'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge worktop space fitted over and tiled splash backs, a 1½ bowl sink with mixer taps. Built in appliances to include integrated fridge/freeze, dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine, further space for double oven range with extractor fitted over. Double glazed windows to front aspect, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed French door with outlook and access to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, access to loft space and doors to:
5.18m x 3.96m (17' x 13'). Double glazed window to side aspect, double panelled radiator, recess down lights.
3.45m x 2.92m (11'4" x 9'7"). Double glazed velux window to front, double glazed window to side, double panelled radiator.
3.43m x 2.11m (11'3" x 6'11"). Double glazed velux window to rear, panelled radiator and TV point.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, shower enclosure with power shower and a close coupled WC, double glazed velux window to front.
Forecourt leading to gated in turn leading to rear.
Of a low maintenance design which is laid to flagstone patio with gravelled borders, the garden is enclosed by brick walling and timber panelled fencing. A raised decked patio area with a parking space below.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41805156.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.