3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLove Lane, Whitby
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully presented family home
- 3 bedrooms
- Convenient location close to many amenities, the beach & the West Cliff attractions
- Off-street parking space for 2 vehicles.
- Pretty, level rear gardens
- EPC rating TBC
This superb 3 bedroom family home is situated on popular Love Lane. Being beautifully presented throughout and having attractive gardens and ample off-street parking this is a property with a lot to offer.
The ground floor briefly comprises of an entrance hallway with a useful under-stairs storage cupboard, a good-size lounge with a large bay window, a superb open-plan kitchen/diner with modern, white units and dining space. There is also a conservatory which can be accessed from the kitchen from where there are double doors which open into the rear gardens.
The first floor boasts 2 generous double bedrooms and a further single bedroom as well as a large, contemporary family bathroom.
Externally the property continues to impress with a pretty, level rear garden and off-street parking space for 2 vehicles.
The location is truly ideal with the beach a short stroll away and many amenities nearby including several general stores and a parade of shops which include a cafe and a beauty salon. The West Cliff, with all its many attractions, is on your doorstep and the centre of town is a short drive, or walk, away.
Houses in this area of Whitby tend to attract interest and, therefore, immediate closer inspection is very highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6656858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henderson Property Services, Whitby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.