1 bedroom flat for saleSouthmead Road, Bristol
Withdrawn from Market £155,000
- 1 Bedroom, Second Floor Apartment
- On site Lodge Manager
- Owners' common room/Kitchen
- Guest Suite and Communal Laundry
- Lift to all floors
- Intruder Alarms and Video door entry system
- 24 Hour emergency Careline system
- Car Parking and Communal Gardens
- Remainder of 10 year NHBC Certificate & 125 year Lease commencing 2012
- Over 60's only
We are pleased to offer this quality retirement apartment which is ideally situated on the second floor of this hugely popular development. Concorde Lodge is a prestigious development of 65 one and two-bedroom, over 60's only, Retirement apartments based in the buzzing area of Filton. All amenities are close by which cater for your everyday needs.This is a delightful apartment, built around 2012, that offers comfortable and secure accommodation within this stylish development. The property comes with the remainder of a 10 year NHBC Certificate. The apartment itself offers vacant possession and as it is only a few years old, the property is ready to move into!
Call us now for further information and to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41807346.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6757223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lifestyle Property Services, Bradley Stoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.