3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirgage Road, Hawkesbury Upton, Badminton
Sold STC £255,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and off Street Parking
** GARAGE ** CONSERVATORY ** This lovely three bedroom semi-detached family home is located in the popular village of Hawkesbury Upton. The property briefly comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, garage and parking.
Double glazed door and window to front, stairs to first floor and door to lounge.
Lounge 13' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.04m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front, patio doors to conservatory, coved ceiling and doors to understairs cupboard and kitchen,
Kitchen 11' 5" x 6' 3" ( 3.48m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine, electric oven and hob and space for fridge/freezer.
Conservatory 16' 6" x 9' 9" ( 5.03m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to sides and rear, two double glazed doors to sides and wood effect laminate flooring.
Stairs from ground floor, double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, loft access and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 6" max x 11' 9" + wardrobe ( 4.11m max x 3.58m + wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe and door to bedroom two.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 6' 5" ( 4.09m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear and door to master bedroom.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front.
Double glazed window to rear, low level w.c, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, partially tiled walls, wood effect laminate flooring and electric wall heater.
Laid to lawn with shrubs and gated access to rear garden.
Laid to decking with gravelled area and shed.
Single garage with up and over door, power and light.
Off street parking to front of property for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41807418.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS102130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chipping Sodbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.