3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMalvern Road, Billingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £90,000**
- REAR GARDEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A THREE BEDROOM end terrace home which benefits from A DRIVEWAY & GARAGE and is close to the town centre and local amenities. AN IDEAL PROPERTY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR!
A three bedroom end terrace home which benefits from being close to the town centre and local amenities. This property benefits from a generous size lounge with a separate kitchen/dining area. There is a garden and driveway leading to a garage to the front and a good size garden to the rear. AN IDEAL PROPERTY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR!
Manners and Harrison would like to offer this three bedroom end terrace home which benefits from being close to the town centre and local amenities. This property benefits from a generous size lounge with a separate kitchen/dining area. There is a garden and driveway leading to a garage to the front and a good size garden to the rear. AN IDEAL PROPERTY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR!
Ground Floor Accommodation
Lounge 19' 7" x 14' 10" Max into alcove ( 5.97m x 4.52m Max into alcove )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, gas fire with brick surround, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen/ Diner 13' 5" x 13' Max into door recess ( 4.09m x 3.96m Max into door recess )
Fitted comprising of beech effect wall and base units, white work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for gas cooker, electric cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled, central heating boiler, single glazed window and doors leading into conservatory, double glazed window to side.
Conservatory 13' 6" x 7' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.34m )
Timber construction with single glazed windows to rear of the property.
Ground floor bathroom with avocado bathroom suite, over bath electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, W/C, double glazed window to side, fully tiled.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entry, double glazed window to side, loft access with pull down ladder, light & power to fully boarded loft area.
Bedroom One 11' 9" Max into wardrobe x 9' 6" ( 3.58m Max into wardrobe x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted sliding wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' ( 2.62m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Pedestal wash hand basin, W/C.
Lawn, block paved area.
Garage 21' 4" x 10' 4" ( 6.50m x 3.15m )
Single glazed window to side, wooden doors to font.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41807541.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.