2 bedroom apartment for saleKingswood Park, Kingswood, Frodsham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £220,000
- Well Presented
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
- 2 parking spaces
- En-suite to Master
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £220,0000
Two bedroom, two bathroom first floor apartment situated on the impressive Kingswood Park development in Frodsham.
£190,000 - £220,0000
A two bedroom first floor apartment situated on the impressive Kingswood Park development in Frodsham. Accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms with en-suite to master and Bathroom.
Accessed via a communal hallway, with electric storage heater, 2 x storage cupboards and doors off to:
Open Plan Kitchen/lounge/diner
Lounge/dining Room 18' 2" max x 16' 7" ( 5.54m max x 5.05m )
Having television point, electric storage heater, inset step leading to the double glazed doors giving access to the balcony on the front elevation. Archway giving access to the dining area.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 4' 10" ( 4.32m x 1.47m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary tiling and worktops over, sink/drainer with mixer taps over and integrated oven/hob with extractor hood. Having space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing/drying machine.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; tiled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Having tiled walls and tiled effect flooring and toweling radiator.
Master Bedroom 19' 8" x 9' 5" ( 5.99m x 2.87m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, storage heater and television point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; enclosed double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. with extractor fan and partially tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 10' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.25m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, electric storage heater and television point.
The apartment offers 2 allocated parking spaces and enjoys access to the impressive communal grounds. The development is accessed via electronic gates to the main entrance road providing additional privacy and security for all residents.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41807571.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.