Studio flat for sale52 & 62 Earlham House, Earlham Road, Norwich, Norfolk
- Two recently refurbished studio flats
- Ideal Investment
- no 52 is vacant and no 62 is let producing £5,400 pa
- For sale by auction
- Unless previously sold or withdrawn prior
- 11:00am - Wednesday, 11th December 2013
- De Vere Dunston Hall Hotel, Norwich, NR14 8PQ
- Guide price £120,00 - £140,000
Two recently refurbished studio flats - One vacant and one let producing £5,400pa
The apartments form part of an exclusive development in the 'Golden Triangle', close to the city centre, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and only one mile from the University of East Anglia.
The recent refurbishments to each apartment include complete refitting, glazed UPVC window, smoke detector sensor, telephone point, Sky TV point, electric wall mounted heating (dual fuel) to the lounge. The shower room comprises stylish fittings with corner shower cubicle with electric shower, heated towel rail, electric shaver point, electric fan heater, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and the kitchen has stylish fitted high gloss units with integral appliances.
This offers an excellent investment opportunity for the experienced or first time investor.
Flat number 52 is vacant and Flat number 62 is let.
19 Nov 2013 12:30 PM - 1:15 PM
26 Nov 2013 12:30 PM - 1:15 PM
03 Dec 2013 12:30 PM - 1:15 PM
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.