2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWensum Walk, Drayton, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £185,000
- Semi detached house
- Two/three bedrooms
- Quality fitted kitchen
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Driveway parking
- Enclosed rear garden
DO NOT MISS THIS SUPERB TWO/THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN EXTREMELY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION! With an incredible kitchen, conservatory, enclosed garden and off road parking this property would make an ideal investment or private purchase.
Double glazed door and window to the side, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, textured ceiling, coving and double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 10' 8" x 14' 9" ( 3.25m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, understairs cupboard, textured ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 9' 4" ( 4.50m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, Smeg electric oven and hob, Smeg microwave and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing central heating boiler, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, coving and double glazed window to the rear.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
uPVC construction with wood effect laminate flooring, lights, electric radiator, double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Bedroom One 14' x 14' 9" ( 4.27m x 4.50m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, two radiators, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 8' x 9' 5" ( 2.44m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, part tiled walls, wood effect lino flooring, textured ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
Garage Storage/ Workshop 7' 11" x 16' 3" ( 2.41m x 4.95m )
With power and light.
The rear garden is laid to artificial grass with a patio area perfect for entertaining and is fully enclosed. There is gated rear access to the driveway whilst to the front of the property is low maintenance garden.
A third bedroom partition wall can be reinstated for potential purchaser. Ref: 34292
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41810970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.