4 bedroom detached house for salePowell Gardens, Worksop
- DETACHED PROPERTY
- FOUR BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- GARAGE WITH LARGE DRIVEWAY
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of this beautifully presented FOUR bedroom DETACHED property in the sought after location of Worksop. Ideally located for commuters being within easy reach of the A1 and M1 road links and public transport is accessible from this area.
Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of this beautifully presented FOUR bedroom DETACHED property in the sought after location of Worksop. Ideally located for commuters being within easy reach of the A1 and M1 road links and public transport is easily accessible from this area and is within walking distance to Gateford Park Primary School. The property briefly comprises of: Entrance Hall. Downstairs WC, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Diner, Four Bedrooms, En-Suite to Master Bedroom, Family Bathroom, Front and South Facing Rear Gardens and Garage.
Powell Gardens, Gateford
Access via a front facing double glazed door, a central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
With a side facing double glazed obscure window, a low flush WC, wash hand basin and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 8" into recess x 15' 5" into bay window ( 3.56m into recess x 4.70m into bay window )
Neutrally decorated with a rear facing double glazed bay window, feature fireplace with gas fire and marble hearth and decorative white surround, central heating radiator and a television point.
Dining Room 11' x 8' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.51m )
Neutrally decorated with two front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 9' 5" x 13' 2" ( 2.87m x 4.01m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of white wall and base units with worktop over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven with glass hob, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine, partially tiled with tiled flooring, central heating radiator, rear facing double glazed window and a door leading out into the rear garden.
Stairs & Landing
Access to the staircase via the entrance hall leading upto first floor rooms and a spacious landing area with a central heating radiator, airing cupboard with hot water tank, shelving and partially boarded fully insulated loft access with lighting.
Master Bedroom 9' 7" x 12' 4" ( 2.92m x 3.76m )
With a front facing double glazed window, built in four door wardrobe and a central heating radiator, access to......
With a side facing double glazed window, low flush WC, shower cubicle, extractor fan, shaver point, a central heating radiator and partially tiled.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.46m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, television point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 10' 7" ( 2.51m x 3.23m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.98m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and a bath with mixer taps and a shower attachment. With a side facing obscure double glazed window, extractor fan and a central heating radiator.
Front: With a laid to lawn area and double driveway leading upto integral garage providing parking space for multiple vehicles.
Rear: An enclosed south facing rear garden with fenced surround and gate access, a pebbled and paved patio area ideal for entertaining with steps leading onto laid to lawn area. The rear of the property benefits from an outside light
An integral garage with an up and over door, power, lighting, hot and cold water taps and access to the boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41811297.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.