2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKing Street, Redruth
- A Very Well Presented End of Terrace Property
- Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom Offering Bath and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Within Close Proximity to Redruth Town Centre
- EPC Rating D58
A VERY WELL PRESENTED END OF TERRACE PROPERTY
Found in a convenient position to access Redruth town and amenities is this well presented end of terrace property. The property has been well maintained and cared for and offers comfortable accommodation to include a lounge, dining area, kitchen, two first floor bedrooms and bathroom. As the vendors sole selling agent, we strongly advise an internal viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED160107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.