3 bedroom detached house for saleEast Street, Manea, March
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive
- Extensively Renovated Cottage
- Re-Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Separate Dining Room
- Corner Plot
- Off Road Parking
- Village Location
*£1000 Buyer Incentive
*Extensively Renovated Cottage
*Re-Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
*Off Road Parking
*Separate Dining Room
£1000 Buyer Incentive
Extensively Renovated Cottage
* Re-Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
* Separate Dining Room
* Corner Plot
* Off Road Parking
* Village Location
Pvcu Entrance Door to;
4.78m x 2.44m (15'7" x 8'0") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, electric oven and hob with extractor over, Pvcu double glazed window to rear, stairs off to first floor, radiator.
Small utility area housing boiler and space for tumble drier with Pvcu double glazed window to side.
3.35m max x 3.11m (11'0" x 10'2") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate floor.
3.50m max x 3.08m (11'5" x 10'10") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate floor, log burner.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand attachment, low level WC and wash hand basin, Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, extractor fan.
Storage area with Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, ideal for study area.
3.35m x 3.08m (11'0" x 10'11") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, exposed wooden floor boards.
3.35m x 3.11m (11'0" x 10'2") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiatior, exposed wooden floor boards.
3.93m x 2.26m (12'9" x 7'4") Pvcu double glazed window to side, laminate floor, sloping ceiling.
Note: Bedrooms two and three are interconnecting.
Drive to the rear provides off road parking. Gate to the side gives access to the garden having a seated area with the remainder laid to lawn with shrub borders, garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41814324.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.