3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFigtree Walk, Peterborough
Sold STC £150,000
- REDUCED FROM £160,000 TO £150,000
- Semi Detached
- Well Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- No Forward Chain
NO FORWARD CHAIN. Close to local shops, services, local bus routes and convenient access to the City Centre.
Set in a quiet cul de sac in Figtree Walk, off Welland Road in Dogsthorpe. The property benefits from overlooking a large grassed area to the front, set back off the road with DRIVEWAY and GARAGE, TWO GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS and a SMALL THIRD BEDROOM, LOUNGE and KITCHEN/DINER. The property is being sold with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Double Glazed Door To:
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Stairs to the first floor and landing, doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 16' x 10' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring, TV point, power points.
Kitchen/diner 14' 1" x 8' 11" ( 4.29m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, sink with drainer, space for three appliances, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob, lino flooring.
Doors to the cloakroom, doors to the cloakroom, kitchen and rear garden.
Fitted with a WC.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, built in cupboard, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 6' ( 1.85m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring.
Family Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 5" ( 1.88m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, radiator, part tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a newly gravelled area providing off road parking, a shared driveway leads to the rear and single garage with up and over door. The non overlooked rear garden is part laid to lawn and enclosed by timber fencing with double brick sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41814720.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.