4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDogsthorpe Road, Peterborough
Sold STC £240,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Well Presented
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen/Family Area
- Refitted Bathroom
£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE. Close to local shops, services and amenities and within easy access to the city centre.
Situated in the popular location of Dogsthorpe Road, this FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME is REFURBISHED with REFITTED BATHROOM, REFITTED KITCHEN offering good living space for a large family and is close to the City Centre. The property has original features to include wooden flooring and feature fireplaces and PRIVATE REAR GARDEN. The property must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Stairs to the first floor and landing, original wooden flooring, doors to:
Living Room 14' 8" x 11' 9" into bay ( 4.47m x 3.58m into bay )
Double glazed sash bay window to the front aspect. Hardwood original flooring, open feature fire place set in surround, TV point, power points.
Sitting Room 14' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.02m )
Single glazed doors to the rear garden. Wall mounted feature fireplace, TV point, power points, wooden flooring.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and a WC.
Kit Breakfast/separate Diner 25' 5" x 10' 8" ( 7.75m x 3.25m )
Double glazed windows and door to the rear garden, wooden bay window to the side aspect. Refitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, integrated electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, under lighting, part tiled walls, TV point, power points, part original wooden flooring.
Window to the side aspect.
Walk In Closet
Plumbing for shower.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 12' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Open feature fireplace, radiator, original floorboards.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.02m )
Sash window to the rear aspect. Radiator, feature fireplace, TV point, telephone point.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.30m x 2.49m )
Sash window to the rear aspect. Radiator, TV point, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Four 8' x 5' ( 2.44m x 1.52m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, original flooring.
Sash window to the side aspect. Recently refitted with a three piece suite comprising sunken bath in tiled surround with shower attachment over and shower screen, free standing wash hand basin and a WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
The front of the property has a laid to lawn area and enclose by small brick wall The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing, laid to lawn, large patio area, side access to the front with potential for off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41814726.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.