2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Rake, Bromborough, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom End-Terraced Cottage
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Rear Garden, Garage
- Refitted Kitchen,
- New Flooring
- No Onward Chain
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Viewing Highly Recommended
For sale in the popular residential area of Bromborough with good access to local amenities & transport links to Liverpool, Chester & North Wales is this fantastic Cottage. The owners have undertaken a phase of works including a refitted kitchen, the re-plastering of some rooms & new flooring.
For sale in the very popular residential area of Bromborough is this lovely period cottage boasting a refitted kitchen. With excellent transport links to Liverpool, Manchester, Chester, North Wales as well as Wirral's fantastic public transport network making this property a perfect family home or as an investment opportunity.This two bedroom end of terraced cottage is offered with no onward chain. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hall, living room, dining room and a modern refitted kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms with newly laid carpets and the family bathroom. Externally there is a small area to the front and to the rear a courtyard, a garage and a further large fully enclosed garden. Viewings are strongly advised to see the potential of this lovely family home. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Comprising double glazed door to the front and a radiator.
Living Room 11' 2" x 11' 11" into recess ( 3.40m x 3.63m into recess )
Comprising, coal effect electric fire place set within a wooden fire surround, laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Dining Room 15' 6" into recess x 12' ( 4.72m into recess x 3.66m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, inset in chimney breast for fire place, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 6' 2" ( 4.45m x 1.88m )
Modern newly fitted galley style kitchen comprising of base units with rolled top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, gas cooker with cooker hood above, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge, double glazed window above sink unit and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 11' 10" into recess x 11' 1" ( 3.61m into recess x 3.38m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, laminate flooring, radiator and new carpet.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 12' x 8' 2" Max ( 3.66m x 2.49m Max )
With double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating boiler, new carpet and a radiator.
Four piece suite in white and comprising: Panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle with tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Wall mirror, vinyl floor covering, decorative tiled walls to full height, towel ring and double glazed frosted window to the rear.
With court yard area which accesses the garage and fully enclosed long rear garden featuring a lawn, established plants, shrubs and trees.
Single garage with up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41814837.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.