3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSefton Rise, Dewsbury
- ***Guide Price £120,000 - £140,000***
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- Cul-De-Sac Location
*Guide Price £120,000 - £140,000* Located within Thornhill and offered with NO CHAIN is this 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, 2nd reception room/bedroom 3, 3rd reception room, kitchen, bathroom & 2 first floor bedrooms. Garage and gardens to front and rear.
***Guide Price £120,000 - £140,000***
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
Composite door to side, radiator and laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 9" Max ( 4.78m x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator, telephone and tv point. Coving to ceiling, fire place with decorative wood surround with marble effect inlay and hearth and coal effect gas fire.
2nd Reception Room / Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
Double glazed lead effect window to front and radiator.
3rd Reception Room 13' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and door to pantry.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.79m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and coving to ceiling. Wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator and space for appliances. Double glazed windows to rear and side and part double glazed stable door to garden.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and panelled bath with shower attachment. Tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan. Wall mounted electric heater and double glazed obscure window to side.
Doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 20' 5" Max x 7' 9" Max ( 6.22m Max x 2.36m Max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 8' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Garage 18' x 8' 2" ( 5.49m x 2.49m )
Power, light and up and over door. Single glazed window to side and door to side.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking, a garden laid mainly to lawn and an outside tap. To the rear is a paved garden with a lawned area and side access to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41814849.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.