3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMarlington Drive, Ferndale, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD2
* An impressive three-storey, three bedroom mews style end townhouse
* Pleasant cul-de-sac style location of similar calibre homes
* Includes top floor master bedroom with en-suite facilities & dressing room/study area
* Wonderful open plan living room & contemporary fitted kitchen area
* Entrance hall & downstairs cloakroom/WC
* Enclosed lawned gardens and designated parking space
* Gas fired central heating with condensing boiler
* PVCu double glazed windows throughout
* Popular residential development, convenient for town centre & motorway access
Forming part of this now well established and ever popular development of similar style homes, is this impressive three-storey, three bedroom mews style townhouse. Standing in a pleasant cul-de-sac style location, the property includes a gas fired central heating system with condensing boiler, & PVCu double glazed windows throughout. Briefly comprising of a ground floor entrance hall, cloakroom WC, splendid open plan lounge and contemporary fitted kitchen area. The lounge has twin double glazed doors opening onto the rear gardens, whilst the kitchen is fitted with stylish gloss white units & integrated appliances. To the first floor are two good size bedrooms plus a family bathroom, whilst the top floor is home for a master bedroom suite which includes en-suite shower room facilities, together with a walk in dressing room/study area. Outside there is a designated parking space and enclosed lawned gardens with patio. This location is popular with commuters seeking ease of access to Huddersfield town centre, and the M62 Motorway network close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41816814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF150092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Huddersfield . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.