2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNabbs Lane, Slaithwaite, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD7
* A delightful two bed semi detached cottage known as "East View"
* Within easy walking distance of Slaithwaite and all its amenities, shops and cafes.
* Gas CH and mostly DG
* Very popular residential location
* Two double bedrooms
* Spacious lounge
* Decking area to the front
* Must be viewed
Known as "East view" a delightful two bed semi detached cottage nesting in the viaduct and within easy walking distance of the Slaithwaite centre and all its amenities.
The stone cottage features gas central heating, mostly double glazed windows and a large decking area to the front.
The property briefly comprises of hallway, good sized lounge, utility/dining room and ground floor bathroom with corner bath and overhead shower.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms.
The village centre is only a short walk with all amenities and lovely walks along the canal to Marsden and Linthwaite.
4.1m x 3.73m
Good sized living area with feature gas fire and central heating radiator.
4.2m x 1.9m
Fitted pine wall and base units, Stainless steel mixer sink and fitted oven with electric hob and central heating radiator.
Utility/ Dining Room
Housing the boiler and central heating radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of corner bath with overhead shower, low level flush WC and wash basin. Heated towel rail.
4.14m x 3.66m
Good sized room with central heating radiator.
4.57m x 2.0m
Central heating radiator
There is patio decking to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41816841.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF160044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Huddersfield . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.