4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Nurseries, Carlisle, CA6
Sold by Us
- Lovely family home with potential for development.
- Private, fully enclosed garden ideal for entertaining with friends and family
- Situated in quiet Hamlet with easy links to Carlisle and the M6.
- Wood flooring to Ground Floor
- The property has the benefit of Solar Panels
We are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links. Linstock is only 3.5 miles to Carlisle and 3 miles to the M6.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms. To the front there is a lawned area with off-street parking and a big sized double garage. To the rear there are patio areas with lawns, mature shrubs and trees.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Entrance : Via front door into hallway
Lounge 3.54 x 4.19 (11'8" x 13'9")
Sitting Room/Sun Room 4.05 x 3.97 (13'3" x 13')
Sun Room (11'4" x 9'1")
Utility 2 x 3.13 (6'7 x 10'3")
Kitchen 3.63 x 4.79 (11'11"x 15'9")
Garage 6.69 x 5.52 (21'11" x 18'1")
First floor : Landing with stairs leading to loft room and doors leading onto
Bedroom One 3.71 x 4.93 (12'2" x 16'2") with En-suite
Bedroom Two 3.52 x 4.17 (11'7" x 13'8") with En-suite
Bedroom Three 2.81 x 3.34 (9'3" x 11')
Bedroom 4 2.30 x 3.10 (7'7" x 10'2")
Bathroom 2.81 x 2.62 (9'3" x 8'7")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41817144.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference m7v-5mjq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.