4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Meadows, Walton, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Sought after location just off The Balk
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Tandem Driveway
- UPVC & GCH
- Beautiful, immaculate, delightful and attractive 4 bed professional/family home
Positioned at the head of a most sought after area just off The Balk in Walton this impressive and beautifully presented 4 bedroom Detached Home is ideally located for the professional or family buyer. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate this delightful home.
Standing proud at the head of a cul-de-sac residential area of Walton. This property is set just off The balk and would ideally suit the professional or family buyer. The property is beautifully presented throughout and comprises of entrance hallway leading to the downstairs cloakroom, modern and contemporary kitchen in a walnut finish and integrated appliance, two reception rooms, four bedrooms, master with en-suite, family bathroom. The outside of the property has a tandem driveway leading to a larger than average garage with space for parking or workshop area. Immaculately and stunningly presented gardens to both front and rear and a paved patio sun terrace. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this property to its full.
Front upvc entrance door in a wood grain style finish and obscured glazed panels and brass fixtures, two upvc panels obscured leaded glazed to the side. Into the generous entrance hallway.
Double radiator, staircase access to the first floor, telephone point, dado rail, coving to ceiling.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Two piece suite comprising of a low level flush w.c., good size porcelain wash basin with mixer tap, vanity unit below and above, partially tiled walls, radiator, vinyl floor, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 15' 11" ( 2.36m x 4.85m )
Upvc window to the front aspect and upvc obscured glazed door with brass fixtures provides access to the driveway of the property. Ceiling downlights and coving, fully fitted modern and contemporary kitchen in a beautiful walnut design and chrome fixtures, cornice and plinths, under cabinet lighting, laminate work surface over, integrated stainless steel one and a half size sink with mixer tap and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, space for a range oven, Rangemaster triple extractor fan with downlights above, beveled glazed wall units, ample storage, integrated dishwasher, vinyl floor, deep skirting boards, chrome style towel/radiator.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 11' 11" ( 2.92m x 3.63m )
French doors leading to the paved patio area of the garden. Radiator with thermostat, coving to ceiling, ceiling feature rose, tv point, deep skirting boards.
Lounge 11' 1" x 17' 9" to the recess ( 3.38m x 5.41m to the recess )
Patio doors overlooking the gardens. Deep skirting boards, coving to the ceiling, two feature ceiling roses, living flame gas fire with a marble style base, back and ornate hearth, tv point, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Upvc window to the front aspect. Dado rail, loft access, storage cupboard over the bulkhead of the stairs.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" to the rear of wardrobes x 11' 11" ( 3.28m to the rear of wardrobes x 3.63m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, fully fitted full height wardrobes with matching bedside cabinets and dressing table with drawer units, coving to ceiling, tv point. Access into the en-suite.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Low level flush w.c., shower cubicle with sliding shower screen doors, tiled, floating wash basin set within a wood style vanity unit and brushed chrome fixtures, mixer tap and matching mirror over and wall cabinet, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" plus doorway x 9' to fitted wardrobes ( 2.79m plus doorway x 2.74m to fitted wardrobes )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, coving to ceiling, deep skirting boards, wall lights.
Bedroom 3 7' 1" x 9' ( 2.16m x 2.74m )
A double bedroom. Upvc window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, deep skirting boards, radiator, built-in wardrobe/cupboard, telephone point.
Bedroom 4 8' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.41m )
A single bedroom. Upvc window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, deep skirting boards.
Modern and contemporary bathroom comprising of a panelled bath with twin taps and shower over, low level flush w.c., pedestal sink with twin taps, fully tiled walls in a beautiful Italian style high gloss tilling, coving to ceiling, radiator, laminate floor, extractor fan.
Lawned garden to the front with maturing trees, beautiful rockery borders, entrance to the front door with a selection of stunning plants and outside lighting, tarmacadam driveway leading to the garage with an up and over door. Outside lighting and water tap to the side of the property. Feature stone arch and wrought iron fencing leading to the patio style garden. Paved pathway leading to lawned gardens, raised borders and rockeries with mature plants, space for a summer house. Further patio area leading onto a beautiful sun terrace and raised borders.
Garage 16' 10" x 13' 4" ( 5.13m x 4.06m )
Up and over door, storage within the rafters, strip lighting.
Leave William H brown via Northgate, continue onto Marsh Way and then onto Kirkgate. Keep left, take a right onto Barnsley Road/A61. Drive 2 miles then turn left onto Walton Lane. Continue to the junction and take a right onto Oakenshaw Lane. Left onto School Lane. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit. Take a left onto The Balk. Left onto High Meadows.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41818332.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK113989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.