2 bedroom terraced house for saleCaernarvon Road, Norwich
Sold STC £210,000
- GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £220,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LARGE NON-BISECTED REAR GARDEN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING WITH MODERN COMBINATION BOILER
- THE AVENUES AND RECREATION SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
- WELL-PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £220,000. CALL TODAY TO VIEW THIS BAY-FRONTED TERRACED HOUSE WITH A LARGE NON-BISECTED GARDEN OFFERING GREAT SPACE AND LIGHT. THIS PROPERTY IS OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This larger than average bay-fronted walk-in terraced house benfits from a good size non-bisected garden, uPVC double glazing, gas-fired central heating with modern combi boiler, open plan between kitchen and dining room and is well presented throughout. The accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, rear lobby to the ground floor whilst on the first floor there are three bedrooms with two of them off landing. The property is located in the highly sought after Caernarvon Road with good access to local schools and amenities.
Lounge 12' max x 13' 5" max ( 3.66m max x 4.09m max )
Bay fronted double glazed window to the front aspect, front door, radiator, original coving and opening under the stairs through to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 6" max x 12' 5" max ( 3.20m max x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator and opening through to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 7' ( 2.29m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to side aspect, sink, work surfaces, cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, combination central heating boiler and radiator.
Space for freezer, door to bathroom and back door.
W/C, wash hand basin, partly tiled, double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, bath and shower over
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 12' max ( 3.48m max x 3.66m max )
double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and over the stairs cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 12' ( 3.23m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 8" max x 12' max ( 2.34m max x 3.66m max )
double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41818440.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.