3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhite Avenue, Langold, Worksop
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- KITCHEN DINER
- REAR GARDEN
- IDEAL FOR INVESTORS
This property is ideal for INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS having three bedrooms, kitchen diner, lounge, rear garden, double glazing and gas central heating. Close to all local amenities and commuter links.
This three bedroom semi detached property is located in the popular village of Langold being close to all local amenities and commuter links. In brief the property comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs bathroom, three bedrooms, family bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating and rear garden.
IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS
Entrance via front facing door leading into inner hall
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.93m x 3.45m )
With inset for fire, tiled hearth and wooden shelf above, front facing double glazed window, rear patio doors leading to garden, television point and radiator
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and rear Upvc door leading to rear. Dining area with front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Comprising of bath with shower above, low flush wc, wash hand basin, radiator, rear facing obscure double glazed window,
Stairs And Landing
With rear facing double glazed window and loft access
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 12' 10" into recess ( 4.93m x 3.91m into recess )
With front and rear facing window and radiator
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 15' 7" into recess ( 2.67m x 4.75m into recess )
With front facing window, radiator and built in cupboard
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 8' 7" ( 2.18m x 2.62m )
With rear facing window and radiator
To the front of the property is a gate giving access to path leading to front door and front garden.
To the rear is a enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area and coal house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41818833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.