4 bedroom property for saleChase Side, Enfield, Middlesex, London, EN2
Offers in Excess of
- Charming Period Cottage
- Dating Back to 1760
- Four Bedrooms
- Large Living Room with Walk Around Fireplace
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom
- Requiring Considerable Updating
- An Abundance of Character Features
- Gas Central Heating
- Minutes Walk to Enfield Chase Station
Rarely does such a unique, charming and characterful property come available to the market and just a few moments walk from Enfield Chase Station. This delightful period cottage which dates back to 1760, situated on the corner of Chase Side and Horseshoe Lane, was originally a Blacksmiths, and hence the reason the lane was named Horseshoe Lane. The cottage offers excellent family accommodation with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a spacious living room/dining room with walk around fireplace. This unusual property would benefit from updating and redecoration and boasts a whole host of attractive period features.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41819325.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ENF160070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.