3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAmberley Road, Enfield, EN1
- Superb Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Garage Approached Via a Shared Drive
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Rear Extension
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Luxury Bathroom with Steam/Jaccuzzi Shower/Bath Unit
- Fully Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking for 2 Cars
Ellis and Co are delighted to offer for sale this most attractive "Curry Built" three bedroom semi-detached family home situated within this highly sought after location moments walk from Raglan School. The property benefits from a ground floor rear extension providing a larger kitchen/breakfast room, whilst there are two separate reception rooms and a ground floor cloakroom. Generally this lovely home is presented in excellent order throughout and we strongly recommend an internal viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41819361.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ENF160198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.