3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Albion Street, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7
- Mid Terrace Home
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Two Spacious Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Requires Renovation
- Yard To Front & Rear
- Ample Road Parking Facilities
- Close To Town Centre
- Minutes From All Amenities
- Chain Free
Looking for a house to make your home? Something to put your own twist on? Take a peak at this one..
This beautiful three bedroom, terrace house would make the perfect family home. It comprises two spacious reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, three good sized double bedrooms and a converted loft with built in stairs. To the rear of the property is a well presented enclosed yard and the property is located within minutes of local shops, schools and transport. It has double glazing and central heating throughout and is lovely from start to finish. It would be the perfect opportunity for family purchase or a buy-to-let investor and early viewing would be highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41819958.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE140119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Fleetwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.