7 bedroom detached house for saleHenry Street, Ripley, Derbyshire, DE5
Offers Over £549,950
- Magnificent Victorian home
- Lovingly restored back to its former glory
- Fabulous far reaching views of Pentrich and Crich stand
- Seven good sized double bedrooms
- Three reception rooms to the ground floor
- Original carriage outbuilding and terraced gardens
WOW! A beautiful seven bedroom Victorian residence, with its own original features. This property stands on approximately 1/3 of a acre of land. With its outstanding views over the countryside this would make a stunning home as well as having the potential to become a guest house with its perfect location near the Derbyshire countryside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41821305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA140191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Heanor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.