3 bedroom terraced house for saleRoseberry Terrace, Consett, County Durham, DH8
Offers in Region of
- Three bedroomed stone built terrace
- Kitched relaced in 2011
- Multi-fuel burner and gas central heating
- Family Bathroom and three bedrooms
- Floored Loft storage space with velux window
- Garden to the front
A three-bedroomed stone-built terraced house with a garden, situated within Consett town centre.
With UPVC double glazing, the house has been improved by the current owners, who have, since 2011, replaced the kitchen, installed a multi-fuel burner and installed a new gas central heating combi. boiler, in 2015. The accommodation comprises: entrance lobby, living room, contemporary fitted kitchen/diner, bathroom, first floor landing with access to a floored loft storage space (with a Velux window) and three bedrooms. Externally there is a small rear yard with two outhouses and there is a lawned garden to the front with hardstanding for parking, with iron gates.
Roseberry Terrace is a traditional street in Consett town centre, close to the recreational and retail facilities, including the retail park at Puddlers Corner. There are major road links from Consett to the regional centres of Durham and Newcastle, which are bothin within 14 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41826060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS160134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.